Policies & FAQs
Covid 19 Information
The Bologna Performing Arts Center is open and safely operating under the State of Mississippi Governor’s Executive Orders. In order to keep our patrons and staff safe, here is what the BPAC is doing:
- Per the CDC guidelines, if you are fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine, you are not required to wear a mask. However, you may continue to do so if you wish. If you are not fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine, you should continue wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth to help protect yourself and others.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances, exits, and concessions areas.
- We are employing extra cleaning practices at high-touch areas and electrostatic cleaning in large space areas.
We ask you to please stay home if you are not feeling well.
All sales are final. No cancellations, refunds or exchanges.
Ticket Pickup and Will Call
Tickets ordered for pickup in “Will Call” are available inside the Ticket Office during regular business hours and performances. Please bring an ID and/or show your order confirmation to pick-up tickets from Will Call.
Please call the Ticket Office at (662) 846-4626 prior to the purchase of tickets to ensure the performance’s suitability for your child. What one parent finds acceptable for their children, another parent may not. Every patron, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend a performance at the Bologna Center. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Main Stage Children must be at least 4 to attend Main Stage performances, however, many Main Stage performances are more appropriate for children at least ages 8-12 and above. As a courtesy to other audience members, please use discretion if bringing a young child to an evening performance. For the benefit of all of our patrons, children who are disruptive will be asked to leave the theater.
- School-Time Matinee Series Many matinee performances are suitable for younger audiences, including children ages 1-3. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Please call the Arts Education Office at (662) 846-4844 prior to the purchase of tickets to ensure the performance’s suitability for your child.
Food and Beverages
Water, candy, and adult beverages are available at Main Stage performances. Beverages must be in a BPAC souvenir tumbler in order to be permitted inside the theater. Water, candy, and fresh popcorn are available at films. No outside food or drink is permitted in the theater.
The use of cameras, cell phones, and recording devices of any kind are not permitted in the theater unless noted otherwise. Patrons using these devices will be stopped and may be asked to leave the theater.
Large bags and backpacks are not permitted inside the Bologna Performing Arts Center at performances. Bags/purses should be less than 14″ x 14″ x 6″ in size. Bags larger than this size are prohibited during performances. Patrons will be asked to remove bags not adhering to this policy from the facility.
Seating for Main Stage performances begins one half-hour before the advertised show time. As a courtesy to performers and the audience, latecomers will not be seated until an appropriate interval in the program. Seating for School-Time Matinee performances begins one half-hour before the advertised show time. In order to accommodate the large number of children attending these performances, we ask school groups to arrive 45 minutes prior to the show time to allow adequate time for seating.
Wheelchair spaces, wheelchair companion seats, and easy access seats are available on the main floor and are priced at the Terrace Level. Please call or visit the Ticket Office to purchase tickets, and specify your accessibility needs. Accessible seats may also be purchased online. Accessible entrances and parking are available in the west parking lot.
Headsets are available at no charge from the Ticket Office. Please contact the BPAC Main Office in advance so that we can have them ready for you at the performance.
In the event of inclement weather conditions, all performances will go on as scheduled. In the event that a performance is cancelled due to an “Act of God” or the acts or regulations of public authorities, the BPAC will notify all ticket purchasers via email. The BPAC will also post cancellation information on its website and Facebook page. All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be made unless the BPAC cancels the performance.
Delta State University prohibits the use of all tobacco products, which includes the emitting or discharging into the environment of any secondhand tobacco smoke from whatever conveyance or location, on its campus. This policy applies to all students, faculty, staff and visitors on Delta State University property or in its facilities. Smoking is prohibited at the Bologna Performing Arts Center.
Beware of Third Party Ticketing
We can ONLY guarantee tickets sold by the Bologna Performing Arts Center Ticket Office (662-846-4626) and the BPAC ticketing website. We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased from unauthorized third parties. Purchasing tickets anywhere else does not guarantee the customer that the tickets they have purchased are legitimate. Additionally, when purchasing from a third party vendor, the BPAC cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information. We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.