MSAI Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in working at the Janice Wyatt Mississippi Summer Arts Institute. We will begin accepting counselor applications for the 2022 summer camps in the spring semester of 2022. For more information on student employment opportunities at the Bologna Performing Arts Center, please contact the main office at 662-846-4625 or click the link below to apply today!
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Desire to work in an arts environment & to enhance campers’ learning experience
- At least 18 years of age for PLUS Camp, 21 years of age for CORE Arts
- Experience working with children and/or the Arts
- Responsible for implementing unit activities, supervising camper’s daily activities
- Leadership qualities and ability to work in a team environment
- Artistically talented counselors may serve as teaching assistants for PLUS Camp
- Salary of $1150 for residential CORE Arts counselors, plus housing in dorms for 14 days, breakfast, lunch and dinner provided, and tickets to any enrichments arts excursions such as the Orpheum Theater performances in Memphis or the Mississippi Braves baseball games in Jackson.
- Salary of $400 for PLUS Camp counselors and teaching assistants
If interested, please contact the BPAC Arts Education Office at 662-846-4844.