MSAI Employment Opportunities
The Janice Wyatt Mississippi Summer Arts Institute is accepting applications for employment for our 2018 summer camps.
CORE Arts (ages 12-18) is a two-week residential camp during the month of June that requires counselors to live on campus with the campers.
PLUS Camp (ages 5-11) is a day-camp that requires counselors from the hours of 8:00am – 4:15pm. Housing is not provided for PLUS camp.
Please download and fill out our EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION and return to the Bologna Performing Arts Center’s arts education office:
DSU Box 3213
1003 W. Sunflower Road
Cleveland, MS 38733
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Desire to work in an arts environment & to enhance campers’ learning experience
- At least 18 years of age for PLUS Camp, 21 years of age for Core Arts
- Experience working with children and/or the Arts
- Responsible for implementing unit activities, supervising camper’s daily activities
- Leadership qualities and ability to work in a team environment
- Artistically talented counselors may serve as teaching assistants for PLUS Camp
- Salary of $950 for CORE Arts counselors, plus all meals and lodging
- Salary of $350 for PLUS Camp counselors and teaching assistants
If interested, please contact the Arts Education Coordinator at 662-846-4844.