MSAI Employment Opportunities
The arts education department will open applications for arts camps in the spring semester of 2019. Details of yearly camps are provided below:
CORE Arts (ages 12-18) is a two-week residential camp during the month of June that requires counselors to live on campus with the campers.
PLUS Camp (ages 5-11) is a day-camp that requires counselors from the hours of 8:00am – 4:00pm. Housing is not provided for PLUS camp.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Desire to work in an arts environment & to enhance campers’ learning experience
- At least 18 years of age for PLUS Camp, 21 years of age for CORE Arts
- Experience working with children and/or the Arts
- Responsible for implementing unit activities, supervising camper’s daily activities
- Leadership qualities and ability to work in a team environment
- Artistically talented counselors may serve as teaching assistants for PLUS Camp
- Salary of $950 for CORE Arts counselors, plus all meals and lodging
- Salary of $350 for PLUS Camp counselors and teaching assistants
If interested, please contact the Arts Education Coordinator at 662-846-4844.